EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS
Michigan’s Trusted Epoxy Flooring Company for Professional Floor Coatings
If you want a strong, durable and easy-to-clean floor that always looks like new, J&B Painting has the solution – an epoxy floor coating. Epoxy is a combination of resins and hardeners which chemically react to form a strong, rigid plastic material that’s ideal for all types of flooring applications, including residential, commercial and even industrial. No matter the size or scope of your floor coating needs, J&B Painting, one of Michigan’s largest epoxy flooring companies, can tackle your project with ease.
Benefits of Epoxy Floor Coatings
- Low Odor
- Improves Safety
- Minimal Maintenance
- Professional Appearance
- Durable Industrial Finish
- Chemical Resistant
- Limitless Color Choices
Types of Epoxy Floor Coatings
- Metallic Epoxy – Transform a boring basement floor into a fancy-looking one at a cost-effective price.
○ 19 different color choices available○ Highly durable and easy to maintain
- Epoxy Floor Line Striping – Highly accurate marking solutions for all your warehouse and facility identification and traffic needs.
○ Multiple color choices available○ Hi-lo and pedestrian traffic control○ Industrial line marking for distribution centers○ Safety isle striping
Additional Types of Floor Coatings
- Polished Concrete – Polished concrete is the ultimate no-wax flooring option with minimal maintenance required. It’s a great alternative for marble, laminate, granite or coated concrete.
○ No coating necessary○ Easy to clean and maintain○ Smooth, clean finish showing a polished appearance
- Acid Stained Concrete Floor Coating – Bring your residential, commercial or industrial concrete flooring to life with acid staining.
○ Marble-like appearance○ Virtually maintenance-free○ Beautiful colors available, including mostly earthy tones
Epoxy flooring installation will not interfere with production times. Contingent on the flooring size, J & B Painting Inc can have your floor ready for use within 3 days for normal foot traffic and no more than 4 days for vehicle use. We understand that there is no time for down time, so we work with your schedule and can accommodate a 24 hour to 48 hour cycle to ensure that your floor is installed within restricted timeframes and your work /living area can be ready for your enjoyment, setting J & B Painting, Inc apart from other so-called epoxy floor coating companies in Michigan.
Michigan Epoxy Floor Coating Gallery
Claim Your Free Estimate For Epoxy Floor Coatings! Call (734) 261-5700